“Because Everyone Matters” isn’t just a slogan, it’s our promise. It’s what we believe and why we practice law.
With over 80 years of combined legal expertise, the attorneys of Wilson & Reives offer free consultations and do not charge attorney fees for personal injury and workers’ compensation cases until we recover compensation for your injuries.
Wilson & Reives is a firm that cares – not only about protecting the rights of the individual but about building stronger, healthier communities. Our attorneys were raised in North Carolina and graduated with undergraduate and law degrees from leading North Carolina and national universities. They returned to their communities to work and serve as volunteers, sponsoring local sports teams and becoming involved in civic organizations like the United Way, Boys and Girls Clubs and area Chambers of Commerce.
The lawyers at Wilson & Reives proudly offer diverse legal services and perspectives based on their own experiences, knowledge and education. They work together to find the best solution for their clients’ cases and claims.
Areas of Practice
Our areas of practice cover most of the legal spectrum. That’s because we believe in providing accessible legal services, whether you have been the victim of a crime or you have been accused of one. The attorneys at Wilson & Reives are equipped with the knowledge and expertise needed to represent clients in the following areas:
- Personal Injury – This can include slip-and-fall injuries, wrongful death of a loved one, traumatic brain injuries and motor vehicle accidents.
- Workers’ Compensation – This claim can be applied to injuries sustained on the job such as head, neck and spine injuries or assault on the job.
- Criminal Defense – These services can be used in defense of alleged property crimes, drug crimes and crimes related to fraud.
- Traffic Violations – These violations can range in severity and can include speeding tickets, DUI, DWI and hit-and-run accidents.
Call (919) 775-5653 or contact us and set up a consultation to speak with one of our experienced attorneys about your case.
- Social Security Disability – These services are helpful if you need to file for Social Security benefits or veterans’ benefits, or if you have been denied your benefits.
- Civil Litigation – This type of legal representation can be used during tort cases and other civil trials.
- Wills & Estate Planning – These legal services ensure you are prepared for possible future events by advising on and overseeing the preparation of documents such as living wills, trusts and health care power of attorney.
Experience You Can Count On
With more than 80 years of combined legal expertise, the attorneys of Wilson & Reives offer free consultations for personal injury and workers’ compensation cases and do not charge a fee until we recover compensation for your injuries. For other legal services and advice, we promise to provide respectful, responsive counsel for everyone.
In difficult times, we want our clients to feel relief knowing they have an experienced team of injury, criminal and civil lawyers by their side. This firm has a reputation for being dedicated and for having successful outcomes. Our record for personal injury claims, including motor vehicle negligence and slip-and-falls, workers’ compensation, Social Security disability, criminal defense and family law matters is also excellent.
Wilson & Reives understands this isn’t just a case – it’s your life. Each case is treated with respect and personal attention. Our attorneys are trusted advisors and community leaders ready to help you understand your rights and guide you through the complex legal world. Whether you need to draft a contract, go to court or just get advice, Wilson & Reives’ solid team of experienced attorneys are here to help.